Since every project is unique, this is only a basic list of some of the services that we provide. Depending on the individual needs of each client we can pull resources from other fields.
Some of our maintenance services include:
- Energy audits
- Energy Remediation
- Blower door testing
- Duct blaster testing
- Energy inspections
- High efficiency HVAC installation (Daikin heat pumps)
Other services include:
- Independent RESNET (Energy Star) Rater
- Code investigation services and expert witness services
- Building / Fire / Mechanical code consulting
- HVAC service
- Blown insulation
- Minor excavation work
- Duct design and Load calculations for HVAC systems
- Affiliations with Architects, Plumbing contractors, Electrical contractors, Builders.
- Financing Available
Cost of services
Our services are customized for each individual, so it is best to call us to discuss your needs.
- Walk-through Audit
- Evaluate your utility usage
- Calculate your insulation levels
- Identify potetial health and safety issues
- Show you ways to reduce your energy waste and increase efficiency
- Comprehensive Audit
- Includes walk -through audit
- Interview with your family and you about energy needs and concerns including health and safety
- Evaluate your home's energy conservation by use of a blower door test , duct blaster test ( when appropriate)
- Check health and safety issues at appliances and HVAC equipment
- You will recieve a report consisting of a load calculation for proper HVAC euipment sizing and recommendations for remediation of energy loss and building health and safety issues.
- HVAC Service
This starts at depending on the size of the house and location
- $ 135.00 service charge
- $ 135.00 per hour billable in 1/4 hr increments
- Remediation and HVAC Installation
- All job are individualized and are priced by the job.